Re: [OM] Provia sucked..

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia sucked..
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:23:42 +0800
Yeah... I see those big slides, done well, and I want some too! Had a "Hassey" boy come in, show his chromes... Metered worse then mine! At least mine is just not metered well, his isn't even focused... You can teach a boy how to buy a Hassey, but that don't mean he knows how to use it!

Yep, as much as I'm tempted, I won't be changing or adding equipment until I'm good with my current stuff....
Good advice as always.
Albert