Re: [OM] You look so blurry!

Subject: Re: [OM] You look so blurry!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:28:27 +0800
I'm VERY tempted to show you some of the pics I have where others have taken it.... this from some of my friends who TOOK a photography class!!

Also, I walk up and draw the imaginary lines, where the left side should be right side, top, bottom... etc... I set the shutter speed, I make it f8, and 125th second, and hand it to them..... NOPE... still get bad results.!!

Arrrg...

No wonder C*non and N*kon targest the consumer lines! They stare like I'm a leopar because I have a manual focus camera...

I had a guy who was armed with a Pentax 645, and a C*non D60 around his neck, take a pic for me. I figured, he does weddings, should be a good photographer... couldn't focus worth spit..

Then I found out, he was taking a photo class, and so was taking wedding pics for "cheap" just to practice... how he can afford that much equipment is beyond; but around here, some of them have well funded mommys and daddys I guess..

Albert