RE: [OM] Photography lists (was: More Changes than the Film) (OT)

Subject: RE: [OM] Photography lists (was: More Changes than the Film) (OT)
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:58:17 +1100
> Winsor Crosby [mailto:wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> That site was one of the few exceptions I was referring to.

Ahhh. You see, for me, my photography-forum-universe is almost
completely OM-list and EOS-list. Both are by far my most valued
photo-list subscriptions, though they are somewhat different in
form. Apologies for not seeing your gist, Winsor. I'm a bit
thick sometimes (especially towards the end of a workday and
work week) :-)

Come to think of it, are there any other email-lists people
here subscribe to of a "general photography" nature that bring
experience, education and inspiration that this list (and for me,
EOSlist) provides (yes, even with the OT stuff <g>)?

Cheers
Marc