Re: [OM] In praise of Tamron lens caps & etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] In praise of Tamron lens caps & etc.
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:19:48 -0500
Moose,

You're WAY too excited about a lens cap.  Perhaps you need a date?

But really.....The recessed button Tamron caps are very nice.  I have 43mm,
49mm, and 55mm Tamron caps that I rescued from the junk bin on several of my
lenses.  The 43mm caps are especially nice, as they fit the Pen F's standard
lenses.

I also used to have a Canon lens cap from the 70's/80's that was great with
it's robust buttons.

Why aren't the other caps made as nicely?  Because the makers are CHEAP
BASTARDS!  I have several plastic-springed, generic caps that have broken in
short order.  Grrrrr.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost