Re: [OM] Provia sucked..

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia sucked..
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 00:43:16 -0500
I concern myself with highlights and work not to let them blow out, but do not allow them to shift midtones down too much. Transparency's narrow latitude can shift the midtones too dark if you let very bright highlights influence your exposure decision too much.

I also usually let deeper shadows fall where they will.

-- John