[OM] 4/3'rds, why no "standard" lens?

Subject: [OM] 4/3'rds, why no "standard" lens?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:29:15 -0800
If the reproduction ratio is the same and the sensor is half the size,
only half the object(s) will be in the image ... as C.H. implied in his
first post.

So since keeping the reproduction ratio is what is important its not
C.H.'s E-10 that is wrong its the ...

I'm a little late as usual ... great model pictures again C.H.

-jeff

***snip snip ***
Oh! my E-10 must be wrong! the 36mm lens (should be even shorter at
close
distance) has much longer working distance than my Zuiko 50/3.5 with the
same image coverage!