RE: [OM] In praise of Tamron lens caps & etc.

Subject: RE: [OM] In praise of Tamron lens caps & etc.
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:26:39 -0500
Or just cut the damn thing down, or dig it up, whichever is
easier, and take it back to the SUV, where all the gear and the
beer and the guns are, where you'll be out of the wind and where
the little woman can smile and be helpful and hold the flash or
the reflector or the flower, or whatever the thing was before you
harvested it, and you won't have to worry about the environmental
inconveniencies and all that kind of aggravating outdoor stuff.

Just kidding.

When it comes to macro photography and windy days, my solution is
quite simple: I find something else to do.

Walt