Re: [OM] removing the memo holder

Subject: Re: [OM] removing the memo holder
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:17:36 -0800
Because it's there! Isn't that why we do many of the silly things we do with our boy toys?

So it will be easier to forget what film is in there, get the speed wrong and ruin a bunch of 'once in a lifetime' pics.

Perverse attachment to the old way of doing things, "If the OM-1 didn't have it, the OM-4 doesn't need it!"

Artistic judgement, the actual avowed reason in this case. The owner is putting fancy leather on the camera and wants its bueatiful expanse on the back to be unsullied.

Take your pick,
  Moose

Tom Scales wrote:

Can I ask a question that perhaps I missed?

Why?