Re: [OM] Lond Meet

Subject: Re: [OM] Lond Meet
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:58:40 -0800

On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 12:43 PM, Tris Schuler wrote:

I'd guess that's an issue with your screen resolution. At present I've mine set at 1152x864 and the site loads with no problem.

Tris

Not sure why screen resolution would have anything to do with it. But mine is 1600 X 1024.

Winsor Crosby

I thought perhaps your resolution was too low to accommodate the entire page, making it necessary to scroll, and I've heard this can mess up some browsers (though it oughtn't affect IE).

As far as I know the site is functional--certainly is for me using IE 6. Sorry for any hassle.

Tris