RE: [OM] OM olympus 35/80mm lens

Subject: RE: [OM] OM olympus 35/80mm lens
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:53:19 -0500
I don't use mine much, generally prefering the 28-105/2.8 Tamron.
The added range more than makes up for the extra size and weight,
and I really don't think there's much, if any, difference in
performance.  And when I feel the need for a smaller and lighter
zoom, I tend to grab the 35-105/3.5~4.5 Zuiko.

Still, the 35-80 is a keeper, so, no, it's not for sale.  On the
other hand, $1251....

Walt