Re: [OM] [OT] No more car abuse

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] No more car abuse
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:50:22 -0500
Nassau County has huge money problems, they were on the brink of bankruptcy,
and were / are close to having the local government taken over by a control
group and run from Albany because of their mismanagement (Suffolk, Nassau
County's neighbor,  is close behind).  High teacher salaries are one problem
(to some), another problem is policemen salaries which regularly break the
$100,000 mark. (I'm not saying Policemen aren't important, I know they are.)
Add in the cronie-ism, corruption and kickbacks, and it just busts the bank.
For the sake of accuracy, from the tip of Brooklyn to Montauk, it's about
108 miles.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,