Re: [OM] Film Mailers Question?

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Mailers Question?
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:13:26 -0500

danrich wrote:

> Who has the best deal on slide mailers?
> I see B&H has the for 3.95 when there in stock,
> What Kodak mailer will work for Fuji Velvia 50?
> The reason I ask about Kodak is they mount there slides in plastic over Fuji
> paper. Correct?
> Dan

Dan,
I am not sure, but I just bought the A&I mailers from B&H because I have
seen people rave about their quality, and I have heard/experienced too
many processing horror stories about/from Kodak/Qualex. I have 6 rolls
going out tomorrow. Sure hope they come back in plastic mounts. I have
never dealt with A&I before and am sure hope they are better than when I
sent my stuff to Rochester. I am sending some junk shots at 1st just to
be sure. My mailer for A&I only say they are for E-6 films, and say
nothing about brand. I have a friend who buys Kodak mailers for his 120
Velvia from B&H. He has never had a problem.
John