[OM] Re: [OT] Bill Barber (again)

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Bill Barber (again)
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:48:20 -0700
On 16 Mar 2003 at 21:10, Richard F. Man wrote:

> I have similar problems today, and I run my own mail server :-)!
>
> Chris, couple possibilities: 1) aol.com think your ISP is a SPAMmer,

That could be, although I doubt it as I run my own mail server and
sendmail is configured to only forward mail from local hosts.  So, as
far as I'm aware, there ain't no SPAM coming from here.

Anyone know how I can find out if AOL has joinco.ca in a spammer
list and, if so, how I go about getting it removed???

> and 2) there may be some sort DNS problems today...

This has been going on for quite awhile, so if there's been DNS
problems today this isn't related.  Btw, I haven't noticed any DNS
problems today.  Must be local to you???

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions!  I'm hoping Bill has 'nuther
address he can use to e-mail me.

Regards,

Chris