Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Bill Barber (again)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Bill Barber (again)
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:10:57 -0700
At 10:48 PM 3/16/2003 -0700, Chris O'Neill wrote:
On 16 Mar 2003 at 21:10, Richard F. Man wrote:

> I have similar problems today, and I run my own mail server :-)!
>
> Chris, couple possibilities: 1) aol.com think your ISP is a SPAMmer,

That could be, although I doubt it as I run my own mail server and
sendmail is configured to only forward mail from local hosts.  So, as
far as I'm aware, there ain't no SPAM coming from here.

Anyone know how I can find out if AOL has joinco.ca in a spammer
list and, if so, how I go about getting it removed???

Chris:

I just checked the MAPS real-time blackhole list and neither joinco.ca nor your forwarding ISP (Nucleus, right?) appears to be in there, and the MAPS subscription system is one of the biggies, so I don't think that's it. Mebbe you should contact AOHell customer service directly (or ping one of their sysadmins) and ask. Can't hurt.

Garth