Re: [OM] Macro Photography question

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Photography question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:51:13 -0500
I don't know what it does, but it is a feature of my E-20 and it works.
Let's the autofocus work at a closer distance.

Perhaps it is something as simple as the autofocus has a minimum distance to
ensure you don't shoot closely without realizing it.  Oh heck, that's
stupid.

Guess I don't really know.

Tom