RE: [OM] [OT] Shutterbug "discovery"

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Shutterbug "discovery"
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:06:54 +1100
> Tris Schuler [mailto:tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> I thought I'd pass this along from Digital Photography
> Review. The link will take you to an interview with a
> digital photographer whose work might
> prove to be of interest to members of this list.
> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0303/03031101asyaschweeninterview.asp

Interesting. I'm not totally enamoured, but some of the photos
are interesting. A bit freaky-for-the-sake-of-being-freaky for
my tastes.

The work does, however, remind me of The Mirror Project:

http://www.mirrorproject.com/

It's a fun site, and the photos look similar, if mostly less
contrived.

I have to admit though that some of the familiarity came
from the glancing similarity between the first shot in the
dpreview article, and my most recent submission to The Mirror
Project:

http://www.mirrorproject.com/mirror/?id=14045

Cheers
Marc (It's all done with mirrors) Lawrence
Sydney, Oz