Re: Ree: [OM] [OT] No more car abuse

Subject: Re: Ree: [OM] [OT] No more car abuse
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:07:25 -0800
I've never been to that part of Missouri, but from the map, it looks like a place where the cost of living is considerably lower than in most of the other places whose teachers' salaries were recently mentioned. Probably not in proportion, but nonetheless lower.

Moose

Barry B. Bean wrote:

FWIW, our local school district offers a top salary (masters degree, 25+ years of service) of $36K. Starting salaries just barely break 20.