Re: [OM] Re: Mike Johnston praises OM again

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Mike Johnston praises OM again
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:32:16 -0800

An extremely well-articulated reply. (I have in mind a certain person who spoke last night who's speech writers might have served him better still with such counsel.)

Tris

If they are things that would impact your life negatively in the long run, I wish you luck in their not happening. If they are things that will be unpleasant in the short run, but lead to growth, change and a better life down the road, I wish them for you and wish you the wisdom and courage to resist them as little as possible, thus lessening the pain of transition.
I don't need to know what shadow looms to wish you well!

Moose

:Doro
not feeling so cheerful about certain other things that might soon happen but not wanting to discuss that here