Re: [OM] RE: [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: [OT]
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:44:44 -0800
Sorry, George, but your reading skills failed you dramatically this time.

And please do not tell me, or others, what to post to this list. If you have a problem, take it to the list administrator. Let him serve as OT policeman.

You know, this list enjoys a sense of community. If it didn't I wouldn't be here. Mainly I've gotten along with the people here over time. I certainly don't stir up trouble for its own sake.

Correct re "whose" versus "who's." A common enough typo.

Tris

Tris;

Please keep your anti-American [OT] opinions off the list.

George

PS: it's 'whose' not who's