RE: [OM] RE: [OT]

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: [OT]
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:59:36 -0800
>take it to the list administrator. Let him serve as OT
> policeman.

He already did, did you miss it?:

***
Guys,

Just to wrap up the OT chatter once and for all:

        1) Teachers are paid a salary. Some think it is too little, some
           think it is OK, some think it is too much,
        2) Some teachers are good, some are not,
        3) Tom is probably a good teacher,
        3) There is a war in the works. Some agree with it, some don't,
        4) We all drive different cars - except those of us who don't,
        5) Outlook is an email client

Can we go back to talking OM-stuff now? :)
***

And if I misinterpreted your reference to 'a certain person who spoke last
night' to be a slam at the President, perhaps you should be less oblique in
your phrasing.  Frankly, I'm sick of the off-hand remarks that some people
are tossing into their otherwise somewhat on-topic posts. Another example is
the first one from Doro quoted at the bottom of this message.

George