Re: [OM] RE: [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: [OT]
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:33:58 +0100
On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:44:44 -0800 someone wrote:

> And please do not tell me, or others, what to post to this list. If
> you have a problem, take it to the list administrator. Let him
> serve as OT policeman.

I actually already did. Please let's stick to discussing if
silver-nosed lenses are better than black-nosed, if MC really
degrades image quality or if the 50/3.5 is better or worse than the
50/2 on this list :)

Political issues are better discussed with elected representatives -
or on lists/newsgroups dedicated to this purpose.

<SNIP>

Best,

The List Guy :)