RE: [OM] Re: Teacher salaries - OT

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Teacher salaries - OT
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:41:05 -0500
Sounds the same here - no wonder the teachers are so skeptical about the
administrators and politicians.  In fact, there is a major push in this
county for legalized gambling for education (state-wide).  Wait a minute
- didn't they already try that and rip everyone off with the state
lottery!!??

For those unaware of Florida politics, the state lottery was passed to
help education, instead for every dollar the lottery earned, the state
government took out a dollar from the educational fund and put it into
the general fund!  Very creative bookkeeping!

Jim Caldwell