Re: [OM] Stock up on film, the shortage will come

Subject: Re: [OM] Stock up on film, the shortage will come
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:07:20 -0800

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 08:04 PM, Andrew Dacey wrote:

Just to add to this, both Fuji and Kodak have announced new slide films
recently (Velvia 100f, Astia 100f, E100G, E100GX). Neither company would be doing this if they thought that film was going to die in the near future and
that they wouldn't be able to get a return on their investment.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey

I do remember with dying of the cassette as a main stream audio source that suddenly you could buy a mid priced Sony cassette deck with all the features and audio quality of what had only been available in a $2000 Nakamichi. I don't think film is quite at that point yet, but...

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA