Re: [OM] 135mm/2.8+2xA

Subject: Re: [OM] 135mm/2.8+2xA
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:39:54 EST
In a message dated 3/19/2003 2:58:48 AM Central Standard Time,
petertje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> 4) Other options I should consider?

If your resources are limitless, get one of each and hire a porter or two.
If not, the following two options are ones you might want to conceder 1) A
Vivitar Macro focusing 2X which would give you 100mm and 270mm focal length
and some decent macro capabilities although you have that with the 90mm f2.
2) My general purpose "all things to all people" lens is the Tamron 60-300mm
zoom which will also focus down to a gnats ass.  I do use the 180mm focal
length and like it for working a crowd or giving myself a little distance.
Tamron makes a beautiful f2.5 or the Zuiko comes in at f2.8 and they use 77mm
and 72mm filters.  Bill Barber