[OM] MORE 2nd Annual Great Road Trip

Subject: [OM] MORE 2nd Annual Great Road Trip
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:53:07 -0500
Got more of the photographs from last November's Great Road Trip on the site.
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/2ndagrt/
Act now and you get two pages, yes TWO pages of thumbnails, 28 photographs in all, from the 2nd Annual Great Road Trip. [Note: I added two more photographs to the first page of thumbnails.]

BUT WAIT!!!!  THERE'S MORE:
You also get, without any additional obligation (except bandwidth consumption), a completely NEW "Singing the Blues" gallery of 16 B&W photographs:
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/blues/
Shot these last October using Ilford Delta 3200 @ EI 1600 with Push 1 developing. Used an OM-2S and the 85mm f/2 lens for all of them. Aperture varied between f/2.8 and f/4 to keep shutter speed between 1/30th and 1/60th.

As before, some are better than others. If you already looked at the first gallery page from the road trip, I added two more photogaphs at the bottom.

Enjoy!
-- John