[OM] Second Update to Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery

Subject: [OM] Second Update to Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:27:11 -0700
Well, another 21 submitters were uploaded today, bringing the total number to
146 unique submitters to the Gallery.  Of those, 34 submitters have something
new, and 27 are *completely* new to this edition of the Gallery.

To all those who contributed, I thank you for your efforts (and your patience
-- other than a bit of tweaking, I haven't updated the Gallery AT ALL for
almost eight months!  Gawd.)

These splendid efforts (including increasing amounts of really good digital
stuff) can be fully appreciated by going to this URL and browsing about:

     http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

Ciao for now, folks.  It's 11:30 in the morning here in Edmonton, I've been
working on these submissions pretty much constantly for the last three days,
and I'm going to down a couple of well-earned beers.  After all, the sun's
always over the yardarm somewhere in the British Empire.  8^>

Now if only I had a great big hamburger and some fries to go with 'em...
(mmmmmmmm, cholesterol...)

Garth

P.S.:  If anybody finds egregious errors, please let me know soon.  After too
many beers, I'll probably be incapable of writing or correcting HTML.