[OM] DIY Tripod Strap

Subject: [OM] DIY Tripod Strap
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:12:47 EST
Well Les, let's just say the young help are (modestly) tatooed and pierced,
have every color of the rainbow in their short hair, and  are always friendly
and having fun.  It's a very "live & let live" neighborhood, and that I love
about it.  I joked with the help last time that they needed someone a little
older working with them for "balance", and got the cheerful reply, "Oh, he's
upstairs!" (translation: "We have an old fart already!")  Great attitudes.  I
walk in -- and out -- with a smile.

The pizza is the real deal.  It is voted best pizza in Seattle year after
year.  The original owner went to Italy to learn how the Italians do it
(which is RIGHT, of course).  The crust is to die for.  I see Sophia Loren
folding up a piece every time I take that first bite, I swear!  The toppings
run the gamut from feta & goat cheese to artichoke hearts to... oh, I gotta
stop... my cholestrol.  Come to think of it, I have to go to town tomorrow!
Yippee!

OM:  Some warm spring day I just might hafta.  Any suggestions for "street"
shooting lenses for people shots?  I have the 35-105 and like it.  Any fixed
FL lenses others would suggest?  I'm thinking 85/2  or 135/2.8 might good
choices.  I might even get brave and try a flash shot of the friendly pizza
staff inside.

Rich