[OM] Mono photography (was New Tri-X emulsion)

Subject: [OM] Mono photography (was New Tri-X emulsion)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:37:16 +0000
I used to have my OM1N loaded constantly with FP4 or HP5, in a separate bag with 135/2.8 and 28/2.8 - my "simple" kit, my "decisive moment" kit perhaps.

Now my "simple" kit is a Contax G2 with 35/2 and HP5+ (at rated ISO or faster) to release the pressure of my creative juices when the became evident...

My OM1N is sitting redundant for the moment, but it won't be for long; if I am looking to make a scene simpler by removing the colour, the simpler the apparatus the better.

Chris