[OM] OT Digitally shot "Episode Two"

Subject: [OM] OT Digitally shot "Episode Two"
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:47:09 -0500
Tom,
I heard it was "shot" on digital.  Every frame of Episode Two was perfectly
exposed.  The movie "looked" like a DVD with perfectly rendered highlights,
real blacks in the shadows and midtones.  It was as if someone went through
it with Photoshop, one frame at a time.

In the theater I attended (twice) the color and density in the "print" were
perfect the whole time.  It's a good thing that you didn't notice cause you
weren't "pulled" out of the story with thoughts like "how come all the
shadows are muddy?  Why's it so DARK?"

In contrast (ha!) I was thinking, "God, the densites are perfect."

Lama