Re: [OM] Framing and matting supplies

Subject: Re: [OM] Framing and matting supplies
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:49:52 EST
In a message dated 3/22/2003 8:26:55 AM Central Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Matt wants Mat for his Matte prints

What matters is not the proper word used to describe the material, but rather
that Walt has taken this maternal position to make sure we are correct is our
usage.  It would be difficult to match his meticulous evaluation, however it
is not the only time a mate has called my attention to the error of my way.
Some may find it hard to believe that I actually matriculated and found one
who would join me in matrimony.  It has been a long day (10 hours) of
capturing photographs of Texas wildflowers and I just want to take a hot bath
and recline on my mattress.  Good night mates and that goes for you too,
Matt.  Bill Barber