Re: [OM] Re: OM Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM Bellows
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:39:14 -0000
Jan ,
just tried to e-mail you an attachment on Hama Bellows kindly forwarded to
me by Reinhold Letschert . Well worth a look. When I get time I hope to put
my 35mm shift lens on my bellows just to see what the results are like  :-)
Let me know if you receive the attatchment..I am a novice at these things.
Regards,  John Duggan, Wales, UK.

> >From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> >Just looking at "The World of OM Systems" Franz Pangerl. Pge 209
> >illustration of a tilt and shift bellows "in preparation". Did this
bellows
> >ever get into production...Has anyone ever seen one...
>
> No, but I'd invade a small, oil-bearing nation just to get my hands on
one!

> But even if you find one, there is probably only one zuik (135/4.5) that
would be useful with it at anything but macro focusing distances. I could
see it being real handy for certain macro situations, though.