Re: [OM] The sounds of spring

Subject: Re: [OM] The sounds of spring
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:48:30 -0500
Taking a break from war watching, since it's a really nice day
here (66 F., mostly sunny, with a bit of breeze) and because
spring wildflowers are popping up all over, I wandered off into
the woods behind the house to finish off a roll of Provia 100F
through the 50/2 Zuiko Macro, with an occasional assist from the
T10 ring flash.

There's something very, very pleasing about the almost musical
sound of an OM-4Ti/MD2 combination.  I feel much better now.  :-)

Walt