Re: [OM] OT Help me name this tune.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Help me name this tune.
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:55:42 -0700
At 04:42 PM 3/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:
OFF TOPIC

If you have a moment, I'm hoping someone can help me identify this song, and
possibly an artist who may have recorded it. It's an MP3 file of audio that
was crafted to play in stereo on 2 Commodore 64's, one for each channel.

The MP3 file is here:
http://www.tragonline.net/namethattune.mp3

Damn, that's familiar, especially the last few bars of each recapitulation. (I *think* that's the technical term...)

I'll let my brain ruminate for awhile. If someone else figures it out before me, please tell me -- it's gonna bug me all afternoon!

Garth