[OM] Re: OT Browsers, was FS list

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Browsers, was FS list
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:58:25 -0800
>From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>My "inferior" (but strangely faster) browsers include iCab and=20
>Safari... much more fun to use.

Have you tried Camino (formerly called Chimera)? It is also significantly
faster than IE.

In one shoot-out by some website designers' website, Camino/Chimera was found
to best comply with W3C standards. (Internut Exploder was near the end of the
list, with numerous rendering problems noted by the testers.) Sorry I can't
locate the site... just groped a bit through the thousands of bookmarks I've
saved, and couldn't find it...

I'd spend more time with Safari if it had tabs...

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>