Re: [OM] Hyper-speed B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Hyper-speed B&W
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:23:02 -0500
I agree with Ken on Delta 400 up to 1600.  I've given up on Delta 3200 or Tmax
3200 unless I need to go REALLY fast (3200+), which is almost never.  1600 is
usually enough, and the flexibility of buying only one film for 400-1600 and
one, liquid developer outweighs any disadvantages.

Try Delta 400 in DD-X, you may like it.

Skip

Please reply to skipwilliams at pobox.com
I might not notice personal emails to this address