Re: [OM] A Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] A Bay Area Zuikoholics meeting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:56:11 -0800
Jim Brokaw wrote:

Thomas is younger than I expected, a worldly and cosmopolitan Zuikoholic...
and, as an indicator of his brilliance, actually had an extra battery for his
OM-1 when the current one died in mid-train ride.

Hey, I had 4 batteries in the bag, enough for both bodies I had along ;-) .

Moose has 'the eye' for the surf and beach pictures. I've got about 200 'beach
and surf' images, and the handful he showed best all of mine... its not just
standing at the end of the world and pushing the button -- I need to try again.

Thanks for the compliment. I do think the setting has something to do with it too.

Moose