Re: [OM] How to hot shoe supports back on?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to hot shoe supports back on?
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 00:04:47 -0500
What I would really like to see, is someone machining or moulding improved flash shoes that wouldnt crack and could support a flash unit. Something a little more meaty so that it would seat more firmly. The real question is, what is the cost in relation to the price one could sell them for, and how many would one have to sell to break even?

Charles