Re: [OM] How to hot shoe supports back on?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to hot shoe supports back on?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:08:21 -0500
The plastic-rubber pieces are supposed to act like a spring so as you
tighten the shoe down, it grips the top and makes the shoe snug. Making them
out of hard metal would not accomplish anything, I think.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000