Re: [OM] Finding the right Tamron lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Finding the right Tamron lens
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:38:43 -0500
I'm ordinarliy leery or those folks who don't know what they're
trying to sell, or who pretend not to know.  That way lies getting
screwed, methinks.  Ignorance, pretend or real, sometimes is a
cloak for dastardly deeds in pursuit of chicanerous commerce.

As for what they call me -- well, after "old fart," I hesitate to
relate other terms in polite company, which at least a couple of
those reading this might be.  Suffice to say, I answer to many
opprobrious appelations, most of which I have earned through many
years of effort.

Walt