[OM] FS- Misc Olympus OM bits and pieces

Subject: [OM] FS- Misc Olympus OM bits and pieces
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:10:27 EST
A little closet cleaning.  A few choice items.  A few strange ones.  A few
unusual ones.  There is at least one of each of these and more of some.
Contact me off list.  Money back if not as described.  Shipping included in
USA. Insurance on all items over $50 included.  Will ship world wide for
slight extra charge.  Bill Barber
Olympus Dioptric Correction Lens 1  (-5)  $10
Olympus Dioptric Correction Lens 1  (+0) $10
Bounce Grip 2 bottom plate only  nice condition  $22
"                                             "  ugly  $16
Bounce Grip 1 bottom plate only  nice condition  $20
Electronic Flash TTL Auto Cord T2-0.15m LNIB-NIB  $25
Recordata Back 4 some brassing on door that covers controls $40
M.In-focus Trigger Cord for OM 30 NIB  $8
Olympus OM Auto Bellows very nice condition, missing one of the stops at the
end of the rail, other wise near flawless.  $145
Olympus 135mm f4.5 Mint (would be like new except for one tiny spot on
aperture ring) Nice lens $300.
Vivitar Macro Focusing Teleconverter with case. Excellent condition. $60.
Near mint Silver Nosed 300mm f4.5 just back from KEH for CLA. Includes front
and rear lens caps and tripod collar. $310
Near Mint Silver Nosed 300mm f4.5 with front and rear caps and tripod collar.
$285.

More information? Contact me off list.  Need something else? Contact me off
list.  All unsold gear will be at the Houston Camera Show this weekend under
the Olympus banner I just bought from Chris O'Neil.