Re: [OM]Spares and Accessories in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM]Spares and Accessories in the UK
From: "Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:30:17 +0800
We should really try and organize an OM users group that speak in a louder?
voice to demand Oly's  live up to its spare parts support within the ten
year guaranteed period.

What if we draw up a web based listing sending a petition to Oly Japan? But
we should draw into the petition Oly users in ALL countries, and add how
many of us are anyway still Oly customers in their current Digital product
line. They may feel more obligated seeing that we remain current customers.

Just wishing....to slow the demise of a unique product representative of
values now disappearing.