[OM] Bay Area Get together

Subject: [OM] Bay Area Get together
From: The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:37:44 -0800
Hello all,

These last few weeks have been a Zoo and it promises to continue.

First I would like to echo the comments of the others who met at Tilden park last weekend and find again, that Zuikoholics are the nicest folks. Thanks also for the kind words for my Daughter, Nicole. She really is an Angel, and all it took for her to be on her best behavior was the offer of the train ride.

Next, to continue the hectic pace at which my life is running I will be in Canada the week of April 7th. I know we have quite a few Canadian members, but I do not know if there are any in the Kanata (sort of near Ottawa I'm told) area. I am not exactly sure where Ottawa is yet but that is where I'll be for the week (looking for it on Yahoo as I write). I'll have Saturday free, leaving Sunday morning, but at this time I won't have a car. So if there are folks in the area interested in getting together or have suggestions for things to see and / or do please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Mike Butler
Dublin, California

P.S. Maybe Jim Brokaw and I will see Moose and other Zuikoholics at the San Jose Camera Show on Saturday the 5th.