Re: [OM] Flash for OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash for OM-1
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:20:03 -0500
It may lack a bit in the area of technological sophistication, but
it works.  I've got three T Power Control 1 units, and I betcha
I'm the only one who can tell which has had its foot epoxied back
on.  In fact, it's the one I use most often, like just yesterday
shooting some apple tree blossoms with the 50/2 Macro and the T8
ring flash.

I recommend it, as may others.  We who use epoxy tend to stick
together.

Walt