Re: [OM] Small purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] Small purchase
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 16:07:12 -0500
Thanks Tom. Sadly, at these events I am an outsider. I enjoy the technology
focus of the event. The guys with the solar panels weren't doing very well.
It was raining. I got wet. Does that make you feel any better? ;-)

Could you translate the transcript for me and most of the rest of the gang?
:-)

-Mickey