[no subject]

From: "Thanasis Evagelopoulos" <tevagelo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:12:04 +0300
Hello all!

Unforunately, due to a problem with my OM mailing list subscription, I have not received any emails the previous days, including any answers to an email I send to the list some days ago. Could you please resend any answering emails to that email of mine?

Here is a copy of that email:

I have some questions regarding the OM system:

1. Will some of the components of the new Olympus Four Thirds Digital SLR system (e.g. the flash units) have a backwards compatibility with the OM system cameras? 2. Will the zuiko lenses be able to fit the new digital SLR cameras with an appropriate adapter? Are there any plans for the manufacture af such an adapter? 3. Is the Zuiko 35 f2 lens among the best zuiko lenses in terms of its optical performance? Is it substantially better than the 35mm f2.8 in terms of its optical performance? 4. The "champagne" finish of the original OM4Ti is actually a paint? Does it wear of as easily as the black paint?

Could anyone of you help me?

Regards,

Thanasis Evagelopoulos