[OM] RE: Thanassis' questions

Subject: [OM] RE: Thanassis' questions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:00:41 +0100
I don't recall your questions Thanasis, and thus no answers either, so you
did not miss anything!

I don't think even the archives will answer 1 and 2.

Asto 3 - http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

As to 4, yes the champagne finish is a paint.  I can't tell you how it wears
compared to the black, but (believe me) it wears off around the straps, on
the top edges of the pentaprism, below the wind-on lever.  The archives have
plenty to say if you search on 'paint'.

Piers