[OM] To buy or not to buy

Subject: [OM] To buy or not to buy
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:54:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Hi addicts,
There are several places on the Net that sell refurbished OM 2000.  I know that
you do not like it because of the controls placement and the "plastics" feel,
but I heard good things about the spot metering and considering it, but not
convinced yet.
Now, how dangerous is to buy a refurbished manual camera?  How dangerous is to
buy an OM 2000?  Any discouragement gladly appreciated.
Cheers
Boris
(OM1, OM PC, OM?...)