RE: [OM] You must be joking, Shirley

Subject: RE: [OM] You must be joking, Shirley
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:25:57 +1000
> Stephen Troy [mailto:sctroy@xxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> How in the world are we going to be able to do this with
> digital?  It would seem that with digital, you're locked
> into one "look."

Hmm, well at least on the c5050z you can vary saturation.
You can also adjust the white-balance to some degree, without
filters or "film-changes". You can even run a black & white
"film" through it if you want. There's a sepia tone too. ;-)

...and grain...well...I call that "noise" and the c5050z
has that too <vbg> (that's a little Stephen Scharf trigger.
G'day Stephen!)

All this is only partially joking...and don't call me Shirley.

The point is is there are some "film" variations available,
if different & limited in some areas. Of course, there's
always "post-processing"...

Oh, and I'm about to try some IR-"film", just as soon as my
R72 filter arrives.

Cheers
Marc ("I can make a hat, a broach, a pterodactyl...") Lawrence
Sydney, Oz