Re: [OM] Costa Rica Shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Costa Rica Shoot
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:34:42 -0600
>>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:10:47 -0500, Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

 mb> Have hoods for all lenses except 16. Small
 mb> reflector/shade/diffuser, 49mm and 55mm polarizers, extra
 mb> batteries, vest. Assortment of films (Velvia, E200, Fuji 400 and
 mb> 800) in lead bag, in checked baggage.

The lead bag is probably going to get your checked baggage opened an
searched a few extra times. And with the strength of the new XRay
machines they're using for checked baggage, I think I would take the
film in a carry on.

Just my $.02.

Johnie