[OM] Woodwork and Velvia

Subject: [OM] Woodwork and Velvia
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:07:56 -1000
You must be joking, Shirley or is that Frankly?
Thanks for all the great comments on pumpkin head Velvia.

I took a picture of a carved Indian goodness head 3 ft high at night, the
gold's form the Velvia gave off a pumpkin gold that is stunning.

I keep going back to the projector and tuning it back on the screen.

Wonderful rich gold tones taken at a 1/2 sec f/8 on my Z 90.

Woodwork looks excellent with Velvia.
Dan